What is the process? ↓
2.To start the process, you’ll head over to the Services & Pricing page, select the service(s) you’d like, and pay your deposit. If the service you want is not listed, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. After you pay your deposit, you’ll be taken to the What Now? page with instructions regarding the specific information that you’ll need to send to me so that I can work on your blog or website.
4. Your project will be added to my calendar as soon as I receive your deposit. However, if I haven’t received all of the required information from you by your scheduled start date, your project will be bumped to the next available time slot. I only start projects if I’ve received all of the required information.
5. During your blog/website design, I will be in constant contact, as I’ll need you to approve various design elements for your site. Please answer those emails as quickly as possible so that your design is not delayed.
6. If I send an email to you requesting information or approvals on design, and you don’t answer the email within 24 hours, your project could be bumped to the next available time slot. So it is imperative that I receive answers to emails in a timely manner until your project is complete.
7. After your project is complete and you’ve approved the design, I’ll send you a final invoice for the balance due.
What types of payment do you take? ↓
When you’ve finished my site, will you be able to teach me how to use WordPress? ↓
How long will it take you to finish my site? ↓
Please note that the length of the project is largely dependent upon you. If you are efficient in responding to emails, the process will take a much shorter amount of time. If you delay in responding to emails or getting necessary information to me, and your project gets bumped, then obviously it could take much longer.